What are digital badges?
- A smart, simple, and visual way of recognising non-accredited learning.
- An effective and inexpensive way of demonstrating your impact as an organisation.
- Accessible anywhere to anyone, using only a website link.
- A useful tool for earners to proudly display on their website, email signature, LinkedIn profile, and CV.
How do they work?
Using a badge issuing platform of your choice, digital badges show the awarding organisation’s logo and the criteria achieved.
- They recognise and acknowledge the development of transferable skills and aptitudes that employers value, typically not recognised through exams and formal qualifications.
- They motivate learner behaviour by recognising achievement.
- They help earners better tell the story of their participation with you.
Want to find out more about how we can support you to use digital badges?