What are digital badges?
- A smart, simple, and visual way of recognising non-accredited learning.
- An effective and inexpensive way of demonstrating your impact as an organisation.
- Accessible anywhere to anyone, using only a website link.
- A useful tool for earners to proudly display on their website, email signature, LinkedIn profile, and CV.
How do they work?
Using Credly, digital badges show the awarding organisation’s logo and the criteria achieved.
- They recognise and acknowledge the development of transferable skills and aptitudes that employers value, typically not recognised through exams and formal qualifications.
- They motivate learner behaviour by recognising achievement.
- They help earners better tell the story of their participation with you.
Here is what a digital badge looks like in your browser. You can clearly see the awarding organisation, skills, and earning criteria associated with the badge.